Friday, August 9, 2013

Addresses.

5 days 'til I spend two weeks in a land I'll never call home...Provo. Yep, only 5 sleeps until I go to the MTC. Where in the world did time go? I'm super excited though, nervous on occasions, but for the most part STOKED. My dear, sweet madre will be posting letters on this blog each week (that's the plan anyway!).

As for addresses, I will be in the MTC until the 27th of August so my address until then is:

Sister Darcie Christensen
AUG27 IN-IND
2011 N 900 E Unit 245
Provo, UT 84602

After that, my address for packages or mail will always be the mission home:

Sister Darcie Christensen
Indiana Indianapolis Mission
1980 E 116th St STE 200
Carmel, IN 46032
United States

My email is: darcie.christensen@myldsmail.net

I hope to hear from you all! (:

Just a reminder: My "So long, farewell, Auf something..." will be this Sunday at 10:20 at the Tremonton Stake Center, which is located at:

660 N. 400 E.
Tremonton, UT 84337.

There will also be a luncheon after that you're all invited to! You'll just have to ask me for the address though...I'm not posting that on here (: Hope to see ya'll!

SISTER CHRISTENSEN, OUT!




No comments :

Post a Comment